Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Alone...and happy.

Hi guys, sorry it took me so long to post the new chapter but here it is!! Thank you for waiting, I hope you guys enjoy. Please read the comment I leave at the end of the chapter, very important. Ok you may begin :)

"Yes SB?" Nicki asked. Tears streamed down her face because she could tell in his voice that this wasn't going to be good.
"I...I...I don't know. I'm not too sure you know who you love. I'm not going to sit here and wait while you get to choose between two guys. Either way, you win and one of us losses. I don't want to lose and I'm not taking the risk."
Nicki stared at SB as he walked upstairs and began packing his things. She followed him and rested herself on the frame of his door while watching him pack. Still speechless. She thought to herself..."He's right. Either way I win. But I don't deserve to break one guys heart because they both mean the world to me." she made a decision. She finally spoke to Safaree.
"Your right."
He looked up at her waiting for her to continue. So she did.
"It's not fair to either you or Drake. You both mean to much to me to hurt either one of you. I want nothing more than a friendship from both of you from here...just please don't leave me Safaree." she wiped her tears but felt confident in her decision as keeping them both as friends. She couldn't do this any longer, she couldn't keep hurting them. She knew it would take time to look at both of them as friends again, but it would be worth it.
Safaree walked over to her as he wiped the tears from her face. He pulled her into his chest and he held onto her...as a bestfriend.
Nicki grabbed her phone as she dialed Drake's number, still in Safaree's arms holding back tears.
"Hello?" his voice sounded nervous.
"I'm coming over"
He was confused because it had only been an hour since he walked out of her house.
"Ok" was all Drake could reply. She hung up the phone and looked at SB with a soft smile while grabbing her purse. "I'm proud of you Nic." he said while watching her walk out. She turned before closing the door behind her "I love you."
Safaree knew this was for the best. It hurt his heart but in due time he knew things would go back to normal, they always did. He felt as if this were a sign from god that they need to remain bestfriends...and that was his plan from now on.
On the other hand, Nicki pulled up to Drake's house. She sent a text saying "Come outside" she didn't bother coming to the door because she didn't want this to be long. She was saying goodbye to Drake as a lover. It hurt her heart but needed to be done. He walked Drake walk down the driveway while she stood up leaned against her car, already fighting back the tears. Drake leaned on the car next to her waiting for her to speak.
"I...." her voice was cracking from her crying. He waited for her to finish.
"You and Safaree mean too much for me to risk a relationship with either one of you..." she took a deep breathe and continued "...I'm saying goodbye to you as a lover, I'm not risking this anymore. I'd rather be alone than hurt the two men that mean the most to me." Drake blankly stared at her, he understood her decision and she could see that in his eyes. "Are you gonna speak Drake?" Nicki asked.
"Always here Nic. I'm proud of you." she looked up at him with a weird look on her face. "What?" he asked.
"Nothing...it's just...Safaree said the same thing to me when I told him that..."
"Because we both care for you Onika. We aren't going anywhere. This is going to take some adjusting but I'm willing to do whatever it takes, as long as your in my life. I love you"
Nicki's heart felt warm, this is exactly what should have happened months ago, it's happening now and all she can do is accept it.
"I love you."
She hugged drake as he kissed her forehead. Drake was leaving within the next two weeks to go on tour for Take Care so she knew she wouldn't be seeing him for months straight. They made this hug a long and powerful one. Once they released, Nicki said nothing more. She got in we car and drove away while Drake watched from his driveway. Nicki started to think to herself: it's funny, at the begging off all of this, I was sad and alone. Months later, I'm walking away from love..happy and alone. I don't need to find love, it will find me.
She pulled up to her house and opened the door to see Safaree asleep on the couch. She walked in his room to see all his stuff clothes back in this closet. She smiled. Nicki walked to her room and layed in her big bed. Yes she was alone in this giant bed, but that's because she deserves all the extra room to toss around and stretch her legs. Because..she IS Nicki Minaj. She giggled to herself from the thought as she held her pillow and drifted to sleep.

Alright, hope ya'll liked the chapter. Please excuse any spelling errors, I had to type it on my phone -__-
ANYWAYS, I'm ending the story here. It's been a long fun experience but there isn't much more to say! I may add ONE LAST CHAPTER about how everything is going for Nicki, Safaree, and Drake months later..I will do this depending on the amount of feedback I get on this chapter. ATLEAST 20 comments on here people! You can write to my twitter as well: @DeenaMinaj
Thank you all so much for reading & supporting. I love you guys, xoxo!

10 comments:

  1. uhhhhhhh so..She's not gonna be with either one? So uhhhh are u gonna change the title? I don't really like this. It's not what I expected. You're still a great writer. I just wasn't feeling this. No offense. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really so no one wins? Uhhhh hmmmm..... Anyway doe it was a great chapter but I dont want it to end here it was just getting good and then all of a sudden boom in yo face its gone.I thought they were going together in Onikafaree harmony but guess not. This was not aspected it was a surprise a big surprise. Good Job with the entire story I know its not easy so claps to u and thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job!!!! I like the fact that she was able to do something that made HER happy...... Congrats on finishing the story! ~ Jessie_Barbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well im not thrilled that Onikafaree is no more but im as long as Nicki is happy then im happy for her! this was a good chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww it ends here she doesn't pick neither .....we'll atleast she happy loved this story you always threw a curveball

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, so I know that most people won't agree, but I am grad she didn't pick either. Don't get me wrong, I am a huge Dricki fan, but they can't work in every story. I think that it would be wrong to keep stringing them both along, even if it means only having them both as friends. I'm glad Nicki is finally happy and doesn't have to choose between them anymore. I do want to see what is going on with them now. But if you decide not to post anymore, I want to let you know that you are a really good writer and I enjoyed your story.

    ReplyDelete
  7. :/ Good chapter. I'm sad its just ending like this..They can't both be okay with this..Why is it over .___.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwwwwww she really didn't pick? Guess it's for the best...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you ended that. How she ended up happy and it kind of showed that the only thing that mentally hurts you or can make you depressed is your point of view. At the beginning she was miserable and at the end she was like you know what I'm Nicki Minaj. I LOVED THAT! This was pretty much the best ending to a story you can have. Someone at peace with themselves and content with what they have in life. Great job, hun! :]

    ReplyDelete