Saturday, November 12, 2011

Truth be told: Part 1

Hey readers! I know it's been a while since I've posted, so I did the best I could with this one. Thank you all who have been reading and following along with my story. Hope you guys enjoy this one :)

Things were going good for Nicki and Safaree. Nobody really knew they were a "thing" except their close friends. Drake was still clueless to this, and Nicki was still a bit afraid to let him know. Therapy had really been helping Nicki get back on her feet, she started working in the studio again, and really feeling back to normal. The thoughts of telling Drake about Safaree ran through her mind daily. Drake was finally getting time off from his busy schedule, which meant he would be around Nicki more than usual so Nicki knew she had to tell Drake what was going on. As these thoughts ran through her mind, she noticed her phone started ringing. It was Drake. She knew it was Drake because she had a special ringtone for him from when they were dating, that she never changed. "This is my moment, I've waited all my, life I can telll it's time..." as her phone went off, she looked at SB sitting next to her on the couch, snatched the phone, and answered it.
Nicki: "Hello?"
Drake: "Hi Nic!!"
She loved how excited he always sounded when he wanted to talk to her.
Nicki: *giggling* "Hi Drizzy Baby"
Drake: "I'm home, I finally have time off! I want to see you as soon as possible, when works for you? And how is everything? How are you feeling?"
Nicki: "I'm doing alot better Drake, I'm glad I've been going to thearpy because it's helped. And I'm glad you got a thearapist because I can tell it's been helping you too. But I want you to come over at around 7:30 tonight because I wanna discuss some things with you, is that good with you?"
Drake: "Yeah of course baby, I'll see you then Nic."
Nicki: "Okay bye hunn!"
Nicki hung up the phone but couldn't help to stare at the floor for a few minutes. The fact Drake called her baby just rushed all the old memories back into her head. She stared at the floor remebering all the goods, bads, ups, and downs they had together until SB shook her shoulders to get her out of her daze.
"What was that all about?" SB asked. But before Nicki could respond, she stared into SB's eyes, remebering that he is the man who is there, he is the man she loves. This brought tears of joy to her eyes but confusion into SB's face. "Helllo? The fuck is going on Nic?" SB asked.
"Nothing, sorry I was in a daze." Nic responded while shaking her head and snapping in her own face. This made SB laugh. "Well obviously, but why is Drake coming over? What do you gotta discuss?" he replied.
"I'm gonna tell him about us." The room fell silent because they both knew this wasn't going to be good.
"Well I don't be there for that." SB replied. Nicki looked at him like he was crazy. "Don't even play." Nicki replied. SB just took a deep dramatic breathe and crossed his arms. Nicki cuddled up with him as she started speaking.
I never thought I was going to ever be the same again Safaree."
Once she spoke those words, SB knew she was referring to the mis-carriage and he knew it had been on her mind.
"I know Nic." SB replied while rubbing the side of her arm and kissing her forehead.
"Maybe God just doesn't want me to have kids."
"Nic what are you talking about?" SB knew Nicki always over-thinks situations.
"It's not like it's the first time I've let go of a child..."
This made the room silent. SB forgot all about the abortion Nicki had when she was a teenager. She continued to speak as her phone started cracking which is what happens before she cries.
"To concieve you and leave you, the concept alone seems evil. I'm trapped in my own concious."
The lyric played through both of their heads. Nicki sat up on the couch now angry.
"How the FUCK would anyone know if I was ready to take on a child? How the FUCK did they convince me to take away my precious baby? How the FUCK could I have been so stupid?"
Safaree watched as Nicki beat herself up with questions. He knew that anything he said wouldn't affect Nicki right now, she layed her head in her hands and fell into SB's chest as tears streamed down her face.
"This....this is my karma. I took my baby away from the world, so God took my baby away from me. I'm sorry...I'm so sorry."
SB grabbed Nicki's chin and lifted up her face so he was looking her into the eyes.
"I love you Onika. I do. You're a good person. Please stop beating yourself up over things that aren't in your control."
He wiped Nicki's tears and watched the words come out of her mouth "I love you babe."
Both Nicki & SB went their seperate ways to shower and get ready for Drake to come.

Few hours later:
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*
Nicki took a deep breathe and looked at Safaree one more time before opening the door.
Drake fell straight into Nicki's arms, picking her up and hugging her as tight as possible.
"Ahhhhh" Nicki screamed with laughter. She loved Drake so much, but she didn't love him the way she loved Safaree. "Hi babygiiiiiirllll!" Drake screamed while putting her down. He had the biggest smile on her face after seeing her, this made Safaree feel bad because Drake had no idea what was going on.
"Sup SB man, how ya been?"
"Good man, glad to see you doing so good."
They dapped eachother as they all sat on the couch and had small talk and caught up with eachother.
An hour passed and Nicki still hadn't told Drake the news but Drake had no problem bringing it up.
"So Nic, what was it you had to discuss wtith me? You always wait until the very last minute when you have something important to say." Nicki giggled as she looked at the floor, "he knows me too well" she thought to herself.
She turned to Drake but scooted closer to Safaree.
"Well...Drake..." she grabbed Safaree's hand as she interwined their fingers.
"I'm in love with Safaree Samuels, I couldn't be more happy with this man."
The room fell silent.....

I bet you're all wondering what's gonna happen next, am I right? ;) Well that's the beauty of imagination! Mwahaha, anyways, thank you all again for reading and staying tuned into my story. I will released the Part 2 to this story as soon as I have ATLEAST 15 comments/feedback on this story and I know I could get there because I have 51 people following my blog. Comment on the blog or write to my twitter page (@DeenaMinaj) and let me know what you thought and what you would like to see next. Until next chapter my friends, mwah xo!

27 comments:

  1. Wooooooow... I wonder how Drake's gonna react to that. lmao The part when she was talking about the babies was sad.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is amazing!!!!!!!!! i really wanna know how drake gonna react! :o

    ReplyDelete
  3. when are you gonna write the next chapter??? I NEED IT!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omgg! I'm sooo saaaad :"( Nicki I'm soo sorry u had to go through that miscarriage ! I love Safaree a lot ! But I'm in love with Drake!! Nicki follow ur heart ur in love with Drake but ur mind is saying that ur in love with safaree just becauz he is deeply in love with u ! Drake got more than a thing for you tatoo and a ink for u right over his heart girl he'll do the Unthinkable !

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the best story I read in my intire existence!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope nicki will regret losing drake because he is not gonna wanna see her face anymore she played him ! I'm mad at nicki for this. TEAM DRICKI ! I NEED THE NEXT CAPTER RIGHT NOW !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicki why u got to do dis 2 drake? If u knew u was goin end up wit safaree then why go out wit drake in the first place? Awh poor drizzy! But anywaiz I need a new chapter!!!!!!!! I hate cliffys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ayy why do you have Dricki on your profiles background? Just wondering, PLEASE POST ASAP !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww Nick D: Nooo Yhu Love drake! Nd drake loves yhuu!!!(: yhu just think you love Safaree cause of what he said! Nd because heled you thru yhur hard times!!!! Dricki forever <3333

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahhhhhhhh finally a post! hahaha good chapter!
    keep it cute with Onikafaree :)

    - post soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. NICKI ! SAFAREE IS UR BEST FRIEND NOTHIN MORE THAN THAT U ARE CONFUSED!!!UR IN LOVE WITH DRAKE POINT. BLANK. PERIOD ! THE WAY HE LOOKS AT YHUU!! THE WAY HE IS ALWAYS CONFESSING HIS LOVE FOR U ! Omg this story is so interesting ! I WANT YOU TO POST THE NXT CHAPTER TONIGHT !

    ReplyDelete
  11. FUCK SAFARI!!!!!!!!!!!! He beat nicki up one time when drake was treating her right the INTIRE TIME!!!!!!! NICKI WTF IS WRONG WITH U???? NO MAN SHOULD EVER LAY HIS HANDS ON A WOMAN!!! IF HE DID THAT ONCE DRUNK/SOBER HE WILL DO IT AGAIN ! DRAKE KNOWS HOW TO TREAT A WOMAN RIGHT !

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have a feeling Drake won't show his anger and how much he is hurt he will probably be like "ohh......*thinks* well I'm glad that ur happy ...take care *gets up and leaves with a disappointed face*. Drake is such a sweetheart ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha it's funny how almost everybody is wit drizzy but yeah post soon. I love this story !

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG y u just leave us like this... i mean damn.
    Drake is goin to flip out omg this was good
    post soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG NICK NEEDS TO CONTROL HER HEART I WANT HER ND SB TO BE TOGETHER BUT I FEEL SO BAD FOR DRAKE HE MUST FEEL HORRIBLE CAUSE HE LOVES HER SOO MUCH BUT WE'LL SEE CAN'T WAIT TILL THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG ! THIS STORY IS GIVING ME LIFE....and death at the same time! Why she gotta mess wit Drakes heart tho ? He's been hurt too many times too,Like that saddnz me! Safaree is NOT the One ! Drake is ! I have a feeling she will realize that Sooner Than Later!

    ReplyDelete
  17. How can you just let me hang like this,i want them to get back together...Drake really loves Nicki.I hope Nicki realises that no one will ever love him like drake did, please post soon!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Safaree please let Nicki love Drake. I understand that ur in love wit her but she's in love with Drake she is just confused if u love her than U'll be happy when she's wit Drake. She thinks she is in love with u because u have been with her be4 her career hasn't even started yet. You can tell that her attitude changed when she saw Drake but she's putting it behind her head. I agree with OnikaGraham..I hope Drake will save Nicki from Nicki ! I NEED the NXT chapter within the nxt 2 seconds !

    ReplyDelete
  19. I hope this turns out to be a DRICKI fic, if it's not imma start crying real talk ! Ur such an amazing writer !!!! I love how u do ur twists and turns lol ! can't wait for the next chapter!!! #TeamDRICKI!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Poor Drake :( I honestly love this story, but i wanted her & Drake to stay together .__. I wonder how he's gonna take the news... Awhie POST SOON, i know i'm late. lol

    ReplyDelete
  21. omg omg omg omg omg omg!!! i just have to know whats next!! lawwwdd... plzzz post again soon *bites nails waiting..*.... <3 <3 #sooaddicted&inlove

    ReplyDelete
  22. >:D How do you like them apples Drake. Go Safaree Go!

    ReplyDelete
  23. i love this one ! Onikafaree Winning ,I like Drake but SB was there for her thru everything thats true love :))

    ReplyDelete
  24. lmfao @ yall getting all emotional about Nic not being with drake !Get over it Safaree & Nicki is in Love ,they cute together , ! #TEAMONIKAFAREE & #TEAMDRICKI

    ReplyDelete
  25. oooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmggggggggggg ppor nicki :"( but yeah Onikafaree is great i hope drake gets mad ^_^ dont ask why i just do.

    ReplyDelete
  26. This may just be me, but I don't really like the way nicki told drake. I feel like she was almost leading drake on, only to tell him about her and safaree as if he would be happy about it. I will always like dricki a tiny bit more, but I really don't care who nicki ends up with. She just needs to stop flip flopping. I mean one minute she is in love with drake, and then as soon as something goes wrong and she finds out safaree is in love with her, she is suddenly in love with her. If I were drake or safaree I would be kinda pissed off. Don't get me wrong, I love nicki, but she really needs to make up her mind. Ok, I really didn't plan on this review being so long, so really great chapter and update soon please!

    ReplyDelete